If you dream of climbing mountains but are not sure how to start or reach your next level from a Colorado 14er to Rainier, Everest or even K2, Summit Coach can help.
Summit Coach is a consulting service that helps aspiring climbers throughout the world achieve their goals through a personalized set of services based on Alan Arnette’s 20+ years of high altitude mountaineering experience and 30 years as a business executive.
Summit Coach is fully independent and does not sell gear or trips. It is not a guide service and receives no compensation from any outside organization. All advice is based on decades of personal experiences.
Is this for you?
Summit Coach was design for motivated individuals open to creating a climbing plan in order to gain knowledge and experience to ensure a success experience on the world’s high mountains.
If any of these points fit your situation you may benefit from Summit Coach:
- Not pleased with your experience on a recent climb
- Want to climb Everest but not sure where to start
- Unsure on the best gear at the best price
- Unsure about the best way to gain experience to have a successful Big Mountain experience
- Want to be in the best shape possible for your climb but unsure how to start
- All guide services seem similar and are not sure who you can trust
- Is the lowest price guide service safe?
Please visit the Summit Coach website to review the four levels, and pricing to meet most any budget.
These are example profiles of a few current and past clients:
- 32 year-old male aspiring to climb his 1st 8000m mountain, Pakistan’s Gasherbrum I
- 35 year-old male targeting Everest in five years
- 45 year-old female on her final preparation for Everest in six months
- 32 year-old male preparing for Peruvian volcano in six months
- 34 year-old male training to return to Tibet’s Cho Oyu after not summiting last year
- 28 year-old male aiming for Denali, his 1st big climb
Contact Summit Coach today.
Memories are Everything
10% of all Summit Coach revenue is donated to Alzheimer’s nonprofit organizations to support caregivers and research